The water drop wood hammer mill is a hammer mill specially designed for processing biomass materials. It can crush wood, wood chips, straw, rice husk, rice husk, branches, palm shells, leaves and agricultural and forestry waste into 3mm-5mm sized debris, which is convenient for pellet machine to granulate.
Water Drop Wood Hammer Mill
Water drop wood hammer mill consists of a crushing chamber, a rotor with hammer blades, a screen and a feeding machinery. It efficiently grinds wood material into fine particles and is suitable for a variety of applications including wood pellet production, animal feed production and biomass energy production.
Working principle of water drop wood hammer mill
After the wood material enters the crushing chamber through the feeding machinery, it contacts with the rotating hammer. The hammer rotates at high speed and strikes the wood material with great force, breaking it into smaller pieces.
The decomposed sawdust material passes through a screen which determines the final pellet size of the material.
Features of wood drop hammer mill
- Directly connected to the motor to ensure the maximum output of motor energy.
- The crushing chamber adopts the water drop type, which effectively destroys the raw material circulation layer, realizes re-grinding, and ensures better crushing efficiency.
- Quick-start spherical press screen structure, easy to replace the screen. Compression is more reliable.
- The rotor has passed the dynamic balance, static balance and vibration tests, with stable operation, low noise and excellent performance.
- This machine can crush wood chips, corncobs, coconut shells and other biomass materials.
Parameters of wood drop wood hammer mill